Special Federal Budget Edition! - 2017/18 Update from the NTAA (National Tax & Accountants' Association)
For a comprehensive summary of the key points of the Federal Budget handed down on 9 May 2017, click here.
Keep up to date with the latest business news with our free monthly newsletter. You'll find the April issue here.
Just some of the topics covered in this month's issue:
- Crowd Sourced Funding Now Law!
- Understanding Performance Management
- Grants Update
- Workers and Health and Safety Issues
- Business Activity Statement Changes Coming
- Privacy Act - Notifiable Data Breaches
- Using Sales Strategies
Additional resources for April include the IT Checklist for Small Business, published by CPA Australia.
Our most recent archived newsletters are stored here for your convenience. Simply follow the links to view:
- March 2017 - Leading Millennials | R & D Registration | Debtors Systems Pt 2 | Main Residence Exemption - CGT | Privacy Act
- Additional March 2017 resources include the Ergonomic Guide to Computer Based WorkStations published by Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- February 2017 - Debtors' Systems | Grants for SMEs working in the Defence Industry | Employment Contracts | Unfair Dismissal | Backpacker Tax
- December 2016 - Board Meetings | Directors' Personal Responsibilities | Debtors - a High Risk Area | Small Business Tax Changes