At SDE Accountants we provide taxation compliance for taxpayers ranging from wage earners right through to small, medium and large enterprises. When it comes to taxation compliance, we're here to help ensure your obligations under tax law are met, while at the same time minimising tax that you pay.
We are a Registered Tax Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board, and our principals hold qualifications with Australia's three peak accounting bodies.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We'll work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in the following areas:
- Annual taxation compliance - lodgement of tax returns and associated documents
- Activity statements (BAS, IAS, PAYGI)
- Advice on tax payments and implementation of payment plans with the ATO
- GST obligations
- FBT (fringe benefits tax) obligations and advice
- Advice on, and implementation of business structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Management of any ATO audits or disputes
The GST system is a complex and confusing one. Consequently SDE Accountants ensures our team remains up to date with any changes, enabling us to offer you accurate advice.
Every transaction now has an associated GST issue. We are experienced in these issues and can offer expert advice on the GST implications for your business. The GST-related services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Advice on registering for GST
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- ATO audit assistance